Dr. G Pavithran, worked as Principal & HoD, EEE, in reputed Engineering Colleges in Kerala, since the last 9 [Worked as Principal & HoD, EEE, in Mount Zion College of Engineering for Women, Chengannur, Kerala, from May 2009 – Jan 2011; Worked as Principal & HoD, EEE, in Palakkad Institute of Science And Technology, Govindapuram, Kollengode, Palakkad, from February 2011 – July 2013; Worked as Principal & HoD, ECE, in Mount Zion College of Engineering, Kadammanitta, Kerala, from July 2013 – May 2014; Worked as Principal & HoD, EEE, in Sree Narayana Institute of Technology, Adoor, Kerala, from May 2014 – February 2016]. Worked as Principal & HoD, EEE, in MET Engineering College, Chembagaramanputhoor, Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu, July 13-07-2016 to 27-03-2017. Worked as Principal & HoD, EEE, in M.G. College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, from 28th April 2017 – 31st March 2018.
- Worked as the Adjunct Professor at Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Koovappally, Kanjirappally, Kottayam Dist., Kerala, from 01-08-2007 to 31-05-2009, while working as Chief Engineer, KSEB.
- Have 31 years of experience as Electrical Engineer in Kerala State Electricity Board.
- Professional experience in the fields of planning, design and execution of generation, transmission and distribution of electricity
- Teaching experience of more than 37 years, while working in KSEB in different Training Institutes, inside KSEB, other Public Sector Undertakings and different Engineering Colleges.
- Retired as Chief Engineer in the Kerala State Electricity Board. Six Deputy Chief Engineers along with their offices situated in the Southern half of Kerala state reported to me, during my tenure.
- Conducted Viva-voce Examinations for more than twenty Tech. scholars at College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram and National Institute of Technology, Calicut.
- More than eighty papers published/presented in various Seminars / Workshops both inside & outside Kerala.
- Chaired the technical sessions of many National / State level Seminars / Conferences / Workshops.
- Functioned as the Technical Expert & Member of the Committee of Revision of Regulations, Scheme & Syllabi for B. Tech. Degree Programme of the University of Kerala.