[table width=”900″ colwidth=”20|200|210|70|100″ colalign=”left|left|left|left|left”]
Code,Course Name,Affiliation, Duration, No. Of Seats
CSC,Computer & Information Science,APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, 2 Years, 18
OEC,Opto Electronics & Communication ,APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, 2 Years, 24
SP,Signal Processing ,APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, 2 Years, 24
TE,Thermal Engineering ,APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, 2 Years, 24
GE,Geotechnical Engineering ,APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, 2 Years, 24
The Courses leading to the degree of Master of Technology (M.Tech) will span for a period of four Semesters (2 years). The span of a semester will be six months including the University examination.
Copies of documents to be submitted along with the application form
- Qualifying examination certificate/provisional certificate and mark lists.
- GATE score card (for candidates with valid GATE score).
- Community certificate issued by the competent authority for candidates claiming eligibility for reservation under SC/ST quota.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Sponsorship certificate from the competent authority in the prescribed format (For sponsored candidates).
- Migration Certificate if required.
Procedure for selection
- The selection of the candidate will be based on the valid GATE score.
- If sufficient GATE qualified candidates are not available, the selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the Test/Interview conducted by the college as per the direction of the University.
- Merit list for the different categories will be published in the College notice boards.
- Selected candidates should take admission at the appointed time after paying the tuition fees and other fees including those to be paid to the University. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate issued from the Institution last attended must be produced at the time of admission.
- Selected candidates are required to deposit their original certificates at the College at the time of admission.
Eligibility criteria is as per the rules and regulations of Kerala Technological University/AICTE:
a) The candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the appropriate branch
with a minimum of 60% aggregate or equivalent.
b) Candidate having AMIE in the appropriate branch of Engineering with minimum of
60% aggregate or equivalent.
c) Candidate with Valid GATE Score.
d) The candidate will be selected from the list published by DTE.
e) Candidates who have degrees awarded from Universities other than CUSAT have to submit
Migration Certificate also at the time of admission.
f) Candidates who have appeared for the final examination can also apply, provided he/she has
passed all the subjects up to and including the 7th semester exam. Such candidates shall submit
self attested copies of all mark lists up to 7th semester along with the application. Selection of such
candidates shall be subject to the production of Certificates, satisfying clauses (a) to (e).
How to Apply
Application may be submitted in the prescribed form available at College/ City Office on payment of Rs.500/- cash. Application is to be accompanied with self attested copies of required documents.
The Application form can also be downloaded from the website www.sist.in . Please attach DD for Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) drawn in favour of Principal, SIST payable at Thiruvananthapuram along with the downloaded filled application form.