Overview – Electronics and Communication
The B.Tech program in Electronics and Communication Engineering involves subjects those mainly teach students about design, analysis & application of electronics & communication circuits.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Electronics and Communication Engineering graduate should be able to:
- Engage in design of systems, tools and applications in electronics, communication and allied engineering domains.
- Apply the knowledge of electronics and communication engineering to solve problems of social relevance, and pursue higher education and research.
- Carry out core engineering and managerial tasks in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environments.
- Communicate effectively, demonstrate leadership qualities, and exhibit professional conduct.
- Engage in lifelong learning, career enhancement, and adapt to changing professional and societal needs.